Tow Dolly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bamboo

I plan on buying a tow dolly in the near future, has nay one had any experience with the Master Tow dolly

bamboo said:
I plan on buying a tow dolly in the near future, has nay one had any experience with the Master Tow dolly

Haven't had any experience with the tow dolly you mentioned but we did have a tow dolly for a short time when we first started RVing and from that experience I strongly recommend AGAINST the use of tow dollys.

I used one for years, along with others,  No such thing as a good tow dolly.  I agree with Ron. 2000 percent on this one.

Well I disagree.  I had a Master Tow Dolly and found it to work very well.  Master Tow is a large producer of dollies and advertise that they are the dolly of Nascar for what that's worth.  If you plan on using a dolly Master Tow is a very good choice especially for the money.  They are much less expensive than some of the others.

I used a tow Dolly over the beginning in the 60's for hundreds of thousands of miles, and they are all junk.  Used trailers and enclosed trailers, none of which compares to the ease of 4 down.  What blessing that is.  Again, Ron,  Go to the head of the class.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom