Mozilla Firefox

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Dick

Moderator Emeritus
Ned,

I have reinstalled Firefox after my hard drive problems. I'm having difficulty in getting the tabbed browsing to work. Everything seems to open in a new window. Under the options I have open links from other applications in a new tab in the current window. I've also tried all the other options and nothing seems to work. Is  there another location I need to find to correct this?

Jim

Jim

You can open individual pages manually in new tabs by clicking File|Open new tab, and navigating to the page.

You can get several pages to open in tabs with one click by first opening new tabs and navigating to the pages you want grouped, then click Bookmark this page and check the box to Bookmark all tabs in a folder. When you want to open them, you just select  Open in tabs from your bookmarks.

Hope I got this right  ;D

Jim,

Get the TabBrowser Preferences for Firefox to give you more options.

Tom,

Thanks for the info. When Ned set it up for me the last time it opened the tabs automatically. I see from his message I need to d/l additional features.

Jim

I believe Ned is talking about the TabBrowser extension. for Firefox. You can get the extension by clicking Tools|Extensions and then clicking Get More Extensions.

Right, I should have mentioned it's an extension.  One of many useful additions to Firefox.

Ned,

>>Get the TabBrowser Preferences for Firefox to give you more options.<<

I knew you had done something else.(VBG)

Back
Top Bottom