Happy Trails After New Years Get Together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
Ned and Lorna Reiter are going to be in town for a day or so in early January on their way west so any excuse for a party!

We are going to get together for cocktails at Russ's old lot, Happy Trails 1148, on Wednesday afternoon, January 2nd around 4:00PM.

At the moment the Cousins, Reiters, Nathans, Helaine and Wally, and Russ Mahoney are planning on showing up. If the weather doesn't cooperate we will retire to Russ's house to warm up. Hope all you framily party animals who are in the Phoenix area can make it. Happy trails main gate will provide directions to the lot for anyone who hasn't been here.

Hope to see you then.

Jeff  Count us in.  The 3rd is when I return to the Hospital for the next heart procedure, so that will be another reason to party.

Jeff Cousins said:
We are going to get together for cocktails at Russ's old lot, Happy Trails 1148, on Wednesday afternoon, January 2nd around 4:00PM.

I plan to attend.

Phil

Jeff

How long is the Get Together going to last?  Marlene and I have to be in Goodyear until 4-4:30 and it probably takes about a 1/2 hour to get to HT from here. We have to change to a definite maybe.

Jeff,

Sorry Peg and I can't make the rally this time. We have a meeting we have to be at here in Camp Verde tomorrow.

Keep us posted on any others that the Happy Trails Gang has.

Have fun. Don't talk about us too much.  ;D  ;D

Can I be the other half of Bernie's "maybe"?

The Admiral returns Wednesday to Phoenix after a two week vacation from me on the East Coast.  So I have lots of cleanup to do tomorrow and lots of errands to run in preparation for the return of the ship's flag officer.  If I am done by 4 I'll try to slip over.  Like Bernie, wondering if you have a feel for how late it might run.

Bernie:

Russ says he is bringing all the bubbly you didn't drink Monday evening so we will be around for awhile, come on up.

Jeff Cousins said:
Bernie:

Russ says he is bringing all the bubbly you didn't drink Monday evening so we will be around for awhile, come on up.

If we finish our meeting early enough, we'll try and make it. Looks very iffy. I didn't drink that much Monday, why does Russ think I'll do better tonite ??? ???  And I have to drive home this time :'(

Wow-  For those not attending the HT Rally certainly missed an extremely fine gathering at Russ's new and old place co-hosted by Jeff and Sue.  Had an opportunity to meet Terry Nathan and Spouse and found them to fit right in with the rest of the wonderful people here. I'm sure Jeff will again post a pic or  2 of the group.  Again Thanks Russ.

Here are a couple of shots of the party last night. As you can see the weather cooperated with the nicest evening we have had since arriving on the 22nd of December.

Lasted until  9:30PM or so and a good time was had by all.

Attachments

• Happy Trails 1 [800x600].JPG
    Happy Trails 1 [800x600].JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Happy Trails 2 [800x600].JPG
    Happy Trails 2 [800x600].JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 38
Good pics Jeff  I see the the camera worked the second time, even after I was in the 1st one ??? ??? ???

We ended up with another couple of bottles from the Nathans.

There were 4 dead little soldiers the next morning (Plus three wine bottles) so we made a dent. ::) ::)

Jeff Cousins said:
Lasted until  9:30PM or so and a good time was had by all.

OOOh that hurts, we could have caught the last 4 hours and had time to sober up after the champagne :mad:

Bernie, I told you there was plenty of time :)

Jeff Cousins said:
Here are a couple of shots of the party last night.

Jeff,

For the forum members that haven't met any of the members yet could you list who was there from left to right. Good photos. Sorry we couldn't be there. We didn't get out of our meeting until almost 7.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom