No more pink and blue jobs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ned

Moderator Emeritus
Tom, can you (or Chris) come down and teach Lorna those tasks?  I feel I'm doing way to much as I get older :)  However, those functions don't come as cheap as you think they do.

Edit: Split off from this topic.

Ned,

It's all a matter of making 'em feel they're in control and are doing what they choose to do. As the saying goes, "lead, follow, or get out of the way", and I just say "go for it Honey, I'm behind you all the way".

I tried that, Tom, and it didn't fool her for a second :)

Ned is obviously not a very good teacher/psychologist/motivator, and Karl doesn't know that Chris has never read a single forum message in the many years I've been online  ;)

I complained to Pat the other day about doing the outside jobs in the rain and I was informed that she would drive but if it came to her having to do anything outside, the MH would go!! 

The last time she did the outside chores, I was down for almost 2 years, surgery 2X, radiation and Chemo.

I'm not pushing it!!

LOL Jim, I see you also need some coaching/motivation tips.

I think I could possibly handle it with a little more motivation but I'm not sure I could avoid the hex or whatever happend the last time!  VBG

I thought I did well to get the Search button push a pink job :)

Ned said:
... I did well to get the Search button push a pink job

Therein is your problem; When Betty defined pink jobs and blue jobs, folks seized the opportunity for demarcation based on gender  ;)

Tom said:
Therein is your problem; When Betty defined pink jobs and blue jobs, folks seized the opportunity for demarcation based on gender  ;)

When Sam heard that outside jobs were basically considered blue jobs and inside jobs are basically pink jobs she was quick to point out the drivers seat was inside.

Shayne learned a different two words - bye bye (honey).

Back
Top Bottom