Inflatable

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gypsy-jim

I have sold the sailboat and purchased a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star.  I kept the inflatable a 9 foot soft bottom and outboard but am curious if it is worth the space and hassle to carry it or is it easy to just rent boats.  Living in FL the plan is to spend this summer in the lower Rockies and next summer go to Alaska
Thanks

Keep it, if you have space to take it along. Lots of folks here have bought inflatables to take along in their RV. We'd have to put ours on a trailer and tow it because it's a RIB (hard bottom). Every time we're camped near a lake I'm wishing we had a boat with us.

Keep it. There are lots of beautiful lakes in the Rockies just begging for a boat. We wish we had an inflatable and will probably look for one later this year (don't need one here in Death Valley.....unless the predicted rain hits hard and fills Lake Manley again).

Wendy

I'd take the boat with me.  Boat rentals are hard to find and expensive to rent in most areas of the US - I suspect liability issues are mostly to blame. Canada, on the other hand, seems to have boats readily available at reasonable prices.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom