Wow, what a day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cricketdaddy

How often do you get a day like this?

After a tough time at work I came home and found my wife in the backyard with a couple of landscape contractors talking about replacing a sump pump and probably needing to dig up th entire 70-foot driveway. I let them talk and went into the house to await the very expensive verdict.

While I waited I phoned my RV dealer service manager to find out who I need to call at Power Gear because the manager never got back to me about an argument in which Power Gear denied my claim for faulty leveling jacks. Figured I'd do the fighting myself and eventually have to cough up several thousand dollars for new jacks.

The service manager told me Power Gear has agreed to replace the jacks at no cost to me and the dealer will install them free, too!

Then my wife came in and said the landscape guys fixed the sump pump for just $70!

I briefly considered a quick drive to Vegas.

LOL Dave. I went outside this morning and there 6 guys from south of the border digging up my front yard. My wife has been complaining about this for so long, and I told her to quit complaining. So she did.

The service manager told me Power Gear has agreed to replace the jacks at no cost to me and the dealer will install them free, too!

Then my wife came in and said the landscape guys fixed the sump pump for just $70!

I briefly considered a quick drive to Vegas.

LOL!!. You made out OK. Yes, Ned may be right. Buy some lottery tickets!!

Regards,
Liz

Good to hear that Power Gear and the dealer are doing the right thing and are taking care of you.  Sounds like the sunp pump folks are treaing you right too.

Robert,

Chris has a plan that is somewhat drought-resistant and low maintenance. The ugly tree and problematic lawn are gone. I'll send you photos when it's done, hopefully before the border patrol gets here.

We looked at artificial grass, including some that had been installed at several houses, and I'd previously done some research. We're not going to be using that. It won't be desert landscaping per se. But, since Chris has the grandiose plan, I'll wait and see what the outcome is.

caltex said:
Sounds like Chris has total discretionary control, hopefully when she gets through you won't have to mow the lawn.

But Tom still get the last two words in and he is very well trained in that respect I'm sure. ;D

Robert, you know Chris well enough to know that, when she has it in her mind to do something, it gets done.

As the saying goes, "lead, follow, or get out of the way". I just tell Chris "Honey, I'm behind you all the way". 

Tom:

All part of our life-long quest for happiness! (Our spouse's) 8)

And what would you guys do without us to keep you on the straight and narrow?  ;D ;D

ArdraF

Ardra reminds me of that old philosophical brain twister: If a man says something in the woods and his wife isn't there, is he still wrong?  ;D

Cricketdaddy said:
Ardra reminds me of that old philosophical brain twister: If a man says something in the woods and his wife isn't there, is he still wrong?  ;D

Dave:

Guess he would have to go home and ask his wife to find out. ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom