Site Available at Moab Rally (2005)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RLSharp

Rochester, NY summer; Tucson, AZ winter; otherwise
To All:

Our reserved site at the Moab Rally is available. Our daughter has decided that April 15th is the date she will be getting married. Of course, we have to attend. <BG>  This means that we will heading towards Rochester, NY around the 1st of April and making the trip back to Moab for the rally is not feasible. :(

We have RV Site #25 with full hookups reserved from May 1st to May 11th. I have not notified Portal RV Park yet and will hold off notifying then until around April 1st.

If anyone is interested in taking over this site starting May 1st let me know and I can have Portal RV transfer your name to that site. I am sure that the ending date of May 11th would be negotiable with Portal RV and you would not be required to stay until that date.

You can contact me here on the forum or via e-mail ([email protected]). I check my e-mail much more frequently than the forum.

Regards,

Richard & Linda

Sure sounds like you have a much more important event to attend Richard. Sorry we won't see you at Moab though.

Hi Richard & Laura,

Sounds like you'll have some planning and getting ready to do in April. This event certainly should take precident over MOAB.

Laurie and I will miss seeing you, however we will stop by the Sharps' RV park during the first part of August on our way home from MOAB (and other places).. Hope you'll be there then.

Chet & Laurie

fredethomas said:
Richard; I think it is pretty poor planning on your daughters part!!  Have you lost control over her??  <Grin>  See you in the fall.  Please don't stay there until the snow blocks you in.

How true, Fred. But isn't that children are noted for? Not to worry about getting blocked in Rochester by the snow--we will get out somehow. :)

We are going to miss the framily at Moab and the beatiful area.

We will see you in a couple of weeks, if I ever get our car back in full working order after my "minor" accident on January 3rd. Hi to Daisy!

Regards,

Richard & Linda

Richard,

Pat lives right. ;) Well, almost. The first time she transposed a number and got a sex line. The next time it was a fax line. Finally redialed and got through. :) Sure hope we don't get charged for that first call. :D

Jim Dick said:
The first time she transposed a number and got a sex line. The next time it was a fax line. Finally redialed and got through.

Jim,

It's amazing what one will endure to attend a forum rally.  :)

Phil

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom