Fastest way to load a moose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup, whether the moose walks away or doesn't, he still wins!  You will lose.  On the other hand, there's some good chili for a while!

Don:  We came close to this in 2000 on our way to Fairbanks.  But, with the BlueBird, I don't think he would have ended up on top.  Would have been a pancake on the front end.

Doesn't appear they have bothered to tie it done after loading it. :) :) :) ;D

It happens in Vermont too.  They had signs indication how many moose hits for the year to date.

Well, I think when the photo was shot they had JUST finished putting the moose on the roof, Had not yet had time to get out the ropes to tie it on.

Actually looking at that photo my instant thought was "OUCH!"

And they say deer cause a lot of damage!  ::) ::) :eek: :eek:

Don, I remember you and Peg showing us your family room window downstairs that the moose would lean against in the winter for warmth.  Aren't you lucky it never gave way!

ArdraF

You know, that reminds me.  I say the coolest thing a couple of weeks ago on the Indiana Toll Road.  They have warning lights triggered by intersecting beams along the roadway.  The have a sign at each flasher saying, "If flashing, there is animal activity in close proximity to the roadway for the next 1 mile" (or whatever length the beam extended.

I only encountered 1 flashing light, and indeed, about 3/4 mile up the road was a small bambi licking salt off the road. Everyone had plenty of warning, used their flashers and all was right.  Pretty cool!

Back
Top Bottom