Shayne's passing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
May Shayne find God's love in his final journey and know he will be missed by all of us.  He helped me with many of my questions and was gentle and caring in his responses.  Our sincere condolences to the Audrey and the family.
Phil and Carol

We, too, offer our condolences to Audrey and family. 

We pray God's peace to be with them and His comfort to strengthen them in this time of mourning.

Frank & Cheryl Arthur

SHANE you will be missed and my condolences to the family.
As I said before............Thanks Shayne and god bless you

Dear Berta Family,

Jack and I are deeply saddened by Shayne's passing. We offer our sincerest condolences to you all and hope that you will have some comfort from the many messages of caring expressed by the Framily here on the RVFORUM.

Sincerely,
Jack and Liz Pearce

Dear Audrey and Family

Ned and I wish to express our most sincere condolences to you and your family.  We will certainly miss Shayne here and at our many gatherings.  He had so much to share with us.  Hope to see you in February when we will be at PEM.

Pat & I are saddened to hear of Shayne's passing. We had hoped to meet him soon. I have corresponded with him on several occasions and was really looking forward to that meeting. We wish to offer our sincere condolences to Audrey and her family.

I knew Dad was on his computer all the time but never realized just how much, Our Family (Audrey, Keith, and Susan Berta) Would like to thank all of you for your prayers and letters about DAD. He had alot of friends every place he ever went and looking on here even places he never went. I know he was loving Thursday as his day and was smiling down on all of us and having a great time as always. Again thank you to all for the messages, pics and even the video sent. Hope everyone had a great time and a safe journey. And a special thank you to Smoky and Sharon for getting this together for DAD. He will be forever missed but never forgotten!!! 

Thank you
Keith Berta

I haven't had a chance to get on the boards lately and am so sorry to hear of Shayne's passing.  :'( Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.  I never got to meet him but he sure was helpful to me on some of my posts.  Always very nice. 

We, too, have never met Shayne but have been very privileged to know him through this forum.  Do you think he's organizing an RV rally in heaven?  When I depart, I fully expect to be picked up at the pearly gates in a class A!

Our condolences to the family and framily.

Chuck and Ayn

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom