Bucket List Movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueblood

Unfortunately as the recent loss of a member has brought home only too vividly our time is limited. Jackie and I went to see Bucket List this afternoon and the audience was all in our age group. We laughed, we hurt and we cried. I don't do may movies, RV being the last, but this one is a good one.

It looks like it would be a great movie - glad to hear the positive review

I'll add my recommendation, we saw it this weekend. Only problem was that the audience was always laughing and it was difficult to hear everything.  I may have to go back for a second run.

We went this afternoon and saw Bucket List.  Thought it was great.  We missed out on some not because of the laughing but because for so reason we have found that so many times too many of the older group of folks watching the movie forget that they are not in their coach and talk all through the movie.  Even though several folks asked that they stop talking it continued and thought it was rude for us to want to hear the movie not them.  It is a good one to see.
Cheryl

Thanks for the recommendation.  Putting this one on my list.  Saw an excerpt on on of the talk shows and it looked great.

Tomorrow night the Admiral and I are heading down to Grammage to see the stage production of Camelot.  Hoping we come back singing.

Back
Top Bottom