Fred Thomas' Health

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BernieD

Daisy just informed us that Fred is going into the hospital for a quadruple bypass. Surgery will be next Tuesday, the 22nd at the Tucson Medical Center in Tucson. When trying to take an angiogram, the arteries were too blocked. He will be in the hospital for 3-5 days and Daisy is staying at a near-by hotel. Daisy says that they consider him a good candidate for this surgery, his heart is strong and they don't anticipate any unforseen problems. Daisy isn't sure about internet there, so it may be a while before we get an update.

Keep him in your hearts and prayers.

Fred and Daisy,

We have you both in our prayers and wish Fred a succesfull surgery and speedy recovering.
We are not ready to assign the title "The God father of The RV Forum" to some one else.

Luv you guys.

Chris & Mimy

We will definitely keep both Daisy and Fred in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.  Thanks for the heads up, Bernie.

Margi

I haven't met Fred and Daisy, personally, but they have encouraged and advised me in my RV saga and a health issue or two. I appreciate that.

My best to Fred. He can do it.

I went through a minor surgery, last week. I got to sleep through it. Dani sweated it  out, in the waiting room. Sometimes, the roughest ride is in the waiting room. Support and comfort to Daisy, the one with the hard job.

Best wishes to both -
Dani and Ray.

Chris and Tom also send our best wishes for a speedy recovery and we'll have Fred in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for the heads up on Fred and Daisy.  Sam & I will have them both in our prayers a speedy recovery for Fred and comfort for Daisy.  Our thoughts and prayerswill be with the both of them.

Sorry to hear about Fred.  Been there and done that.  If you are in touch with Daisy, tell her we are thinking of Fred and will be expecting a good outcome.

Ron and Shirley

Peg and I send our good wishes and prayers for a successful outcome for Fred's quadruple. 

Ciao,

Doug

Thanks for letting us know. Please let Daisy know we also will be keeping both of them in our thoughts and prayers.

Jerry & Arlyne

Bernie,

Thanks for letting us know.  If you talk to them, please let them know we wish them the best; and
our thoughts and prayers are with them both.

Marsha~

Fred and Daisy,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you both. What will Quartzsite be without you?? Ah, well, we'll see you here next year. Here's to a quick recovery.

Wendy & Mike

Daisy:

Sue and I add our prayers to the framily's. Tell Fred we'll try to find our way around QZ without him. 8)

Fred and Daisy,

We'll be thinking of you both on Tuesday.

Loads of good wishes and love,
Ardra and Jerry

Bernie -

Please thank you for posting this information.

We will have Fred and Daisy in our thoughts and prayers.

--  Ray & Ladonna  --

Bernie,

We received the email from Daisy about Fred. Our thoughts and prayers are with both of them as well. Remember, Fred was a Navy Master Chief and they sit very close to God!!! :) I heard that from Fred. ;D

Jim Dick said:
Bernie,

We received the email from Daisy about Fred. Our thoughts and prayers are with both of them as well. Remember, Fred was a Navy Master Chief and they sit very close to God!!! :) I heard that from Fred. ;D

Well if Fred said it then that must be the way it is. ;D ;D

Back
Top Bottom