Fred Thomas' Health

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bernie,
Thanks for the info on Fred. Jack and I send healing thoughts and prayers for a successful operation and a speedy recovery. We both know what it is like to sit in a hospital waiting room. Hugs to Daisy.

Jack and Liz

Well, guys, this is a real surprise.  Thanks so much for your well wishes and prayers!!  I thought I'd log on one last time before we had to leave for Tucson tomorrow, and did not expect to see this thread.  Thank you all for your well wishes and support.  Fred and I are both upbeat and are just happy they found it, even though it was by a fluke.  We just want this over with now, so we can get through the six week recovery period.  That will be our REAL challenge..... ::) :p  We hope to hit the road again by the end of April.  Will hopefully see some/most of you then.

Anyway, we hope you all have a great time at the rally.  Our first miss since Jan. 1995.  Thanks again for your support.

Daisy

We'll be thinking about you while we wander around Quartzsite shopping.

Daisy, take good care of Fred. Fred, behave and do whatever Daisy tells you to do !!

See you both down the road later in the year. Maybe we should have mini-rally somewhere in southern Arizona in the fall for all the folks who missed QZ this year.

Hugs
Wendy & Mike

Best of everything to you and Fred.  We'll be thinking of both of you in the coming days and will give you a call when things have had a chance to settle down, if Fred can ever do that :)

We'll be with you in spirit, Daisy, as you sit in the hospital waiting room.  Hang in there, Fred!  We're rooting you on.

Margi and Tom

Fred & Daisy, Bev and I are in your corner and she's sat in that waiting room twice!

Fred, I'm glad that your heart is strong and healthy --beats mine! The miles ahead will be one step at a time. . .after time. . . after time. Cardiac rehab actually end up being refreshing after awhile.

Fred & Daisy,

Love and hugs to you both.  We'll be thinking of you tomorrow.  Since we've missed you at Quartzsite, we'll come see you in Sierra Vista as soon as Fred is up to having visitors.

Jeannine & Dan

I wanted to let you all know that my father (Fred Thomas) made it thru the surgery just fine. The surgeons said everything went as planned. He is expected to be in the hospital for 4 to 5 days. Mom (Daisy) sounds exhausted but relieved. She was eating lunch a couple of hours ago and expecting to return to the recovery room to wait for him to wake up. I will keep you posted if I hear more. I thought that you'd all be anxious to know how he made out.
Diana (#5 child)

Great news Diana, thanks for the heads up !

Give them both a big hug from us and tell your Mom to relax and get some rest.

Ken and Cindy

Diana,

Thank so much for the update on your father.  Your parents have a lot of friends here that were thinking of them and remembering them in our prayers. When you talk to Daisy again please remind them we are all thinking of them.

Thank you so much for reporting on Fred and Daisy for us, Diana.  We're pulling for him and have been thinking about both of them all day long. 

Margi

Wonderful news Diana. Thanks for the report. Please pass along our very best wishes to your parents.

Diana, thanks for the update on Fred.  We'll be talking to Daisy in a few days when she's had time to catch her breath.

Thanks for the update. All of us at Quartzsite are cheering for Fred and missing both he and Daisy.

Wendy

Back
Top Bottom