Fred Thomas' Health

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Daisy and Fred,

Thanks for the good news.  Glad to hear Fred is doing well.  Our thoughts and prayers continue for a full and quick recovery.

Daisy and Fred,

Good news about you being home.  Fred, follow the directions!  If they say rest, rest.  If they say take pills, take them.  You will be up and running in no time.  AND please be very nice  to your nurse..... Daisy!
We love you both and will see you as soon as our paths cross again!

Betty and Terry

Wonderful news, Daisy --and a number of us here know exactly how good it feels to be together now in your own home, and sharing the same blankets. Just to look at Bev any time, day or night, brought and still brings a warmth I never really have felt in a hospital.

Thanks again so much everyone.  We are certain all the good vibes going through space is what has and is taking care of him.  Since his donor leg is somewhat swollen, as it is certain to happen, he has to keep it elevated most of the time, and therefore can't use the computer yet, as it doesn't quite reach where it is comfortable enough for him.  But he IS listening to the nurse and surprisingly to me.  They all told him in the hospital, and the visiting nurse is reaffirming it, that going slow at the beginning is the fastest way to heal, as is sleeping...... He is doing both extremely well..... For one who DOES NOT hear a woman's voice, it is a miracle in the working  :eek:  You who know Fred, know whereof I speak.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Anyway, every day is an improvement over the next and that is more than we can ever hope for.  I do have to be his legs for awhile, getting his mail-in ballot to the polls, getting the passenger side airbag disengaged, driving him to the doctor in Tucson, next week, AND I may even have to learn how to PUMP MY OWN GAS!!!!!!  That will be an experience for me!!!!!    ;)
Anyway, we all have to grow up some time I guess, but I for one ain't liking it!!!!

Cheers,  Daisy & Fred, too.

Daisy said:
AND I may even have to learn how to PUMP MY OWN GAS!!!!!!  That will be an experience for me!!!!!     ;)
Anyway, we all have to grow up some time I guess, but I for one ain't liking it!!!!

I got a big kick out of that because Tom has spoiled me all these years by pumping the gas, too.  :D  Around the time period that "Real Men Don't Eat Quiche" was popular, there was a companion book titled "Real Women Don't Pump Gas".  My kinda book!  ;)

Margi

Pumping gas is easy compared to shoveling snow.....or taking care of men folk. Keep those good reports coming.

Wendy

wendycoke said:
Pumping gas is easy compared to shoveling snow.....or taking care of men folk. Keep those good reports coming.

Wendy

Pumping gas is just going to have to be done but shoveling snow can be avoided. ;D ;D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom