Could this be the next great motorhome?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ron - Im definately with you on that one  ;D

It is awful

Paul

Well, it is intended for southern CA :)

Not my cup o' tea (as far as looks go), but in 50 years it may seem perfectly relevant.  I'm sure the car designers of the 1940's and 50's would have never imagined (correctly anyway) how cars in this 21st century would look.  Back then they thought the cars were "futuristic" in appearance, with the fins and big oversized taillights and such.

That whole presentation explains to me why the American automobile industry is a sick puppy.  This the best their futurists can come up with?  They have invented yesterday! 

I have seen units with the all the features of the PAD, bar the hybrid engine, parked in the desert all over Quartzite.   Electronics?  Shoot there are a half dozen class-As in this form that would incite envy in the hearts of the skipper of an Aegis cruiser -- right Tom?    Plushness?  Prevost, Monaco, etc. etc. etc.. 

Sheesht.  8)

Carl,

Having sailed aboard the Aegis Cruiser where our son was the Chief Engineer I have to say a motor home has a looong way to go to beat one of them!!! ;D ;D ;D Having served aboard three "older" Destroyers I was lost when I went into CIC. Sure glad I'm not still an electonics tech trying to keep all that stuff running! Even the CIC on a modern Destroryer is almost identical to a Cruiser. But I do agree there are many coaches out there that will outshine the PAD.

Shoot there are a half dozen class-As in this form that would incite envy in the hearts of the skipper of an Aegis cruiser -- right Tom?

Who, me? Heck, when it rains, I have to crank the windshield wipers by hand so Chris can see to drive the coach.

Jim Dick said:
Carl,

Having sailed aboard the Aegis Cruiser where our son was the Chief Engineer I have to say a motor home has a looong way to go to beat one of them!!!

Weeell maybe.  But I will bet that Tom's is not all that way long.

ROTFL. I can't imagine either of you two guys as hippies or flower people.

When I used to frequent the karaoke bars in the Orient, the locals would always ask me to to sing, among other things, 'Puff the magic dragon'. I'd always oblige, but preferred the 'Green, green grass of home'. It's only a few years ago that, while relating some of my stories, someone explained to me what the magic dragon was and why it was puff'd  :eek:  I obviously lived a sheltered life  :(

Years ago at our yacht club, we had a Cheoy Lee 41 named Magic Dragon, the dinghy was named Puff.

Tom,
I think I might have been the only person to show up at Woodstock in '69 in a 3-piece suit and 14lb. wingtips. Was in Endicott for an IBM school and had a weekend off. I think that was the last time for the next 13 years that I got any vacation or days off! ;D

Don't forget "Proud Mary" and Hoyt Axton's "Joy To The World" ("Jeremiah was a bullfrog"). Some say that 'bullfrog' was slang for a hash waterpipe. Can't confirm or deny.

Back
Top Bottom