Call me the eBay fool!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ouch, I would say she was not real happy with you.  LOL  So answer me a question out of curiosity, why didnt you read the book?

As I recall I bought the book in anticipation of going to the RVIA show and it arrived about a week before the show opened. Didn't get around to reading it first because there was never any intention of purchasing a rig at the show. We just wanted to have a first look and start doing our homework.

What my lovely missus doesn't point out in her humorous tale is that we BOTH attended that RV show together THREE TIMES. I also recall her signature at the bottom of the purchase agreement.

Now, let's ask her how much money we've spent on matching kitchen gadgets, placemats and whatnot.  ;D

Dave, that was great, your wife really put you in it, and used author's rights to leave out her own part in the bargain LOL

Now, the buyer, has your wife convinced them to start visiting here? This is where they will probably get more information than even that book has. It certainly seems that way to me.

Well Dave, I am right there with you, but so is my wife.  We recently went to a Saturn dealer to buy a new gas cap for our 2000 Saturn which we tow.  We didn't take a check book, credit card and not much cash.  Anyway, we decided to kick a few tires on used 2007 VUE's.  They had a couple, but the Dealer didn't have a salesman in sight.  So after 30-minutes, we headed down the street to the Honda Dealer.  Yep, you guessed it.  We had no plans or intention of buying a car, but left with a new 08 CRV.  Damn that gas cap was expensive.  No, neither of read a book on how to save buying a car, so we will keep you company.

Rex 01 Diplomat now pushed by a new 08 Honda CRV

Rex,

Wife and I are both LOL over your story!

By the way, the book sold for 99-cents. I have no idea what I paid for it but it's a very thin book.

Back
Top Bottom