Today's Mini-Rally at TGO in Titusville, Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KodiakRV

Well, okay, I guess it wasn't an OFFICIAL mini-rally since we never got around to talking about black-water tanks, but we did take a picture!

We (Frank & Cheryl Arthur) had a wonderful time visiting with Jim & Pat Dick at their Winter resting place in The Great Outdoors in Titusville, Florida.  We drove up from our home about 25 miles south of them.  After a warm welcome, a peek at their resident backyard gator, and some chat in their screened room, we were given a personal tour of their customized American "Dreagle".  Very nice.  You can tell they have put a lot of thought, work, and effort into getting just the right options and cabinet work on their coach.

We then had a great late lunch (lupper?) at Victorios Italian Restaurant.  Really good food.  That was accompanied, of course, by much travel-talk of past adventures.

Back at TGO, they took us on the deluxe tour of the place in their golf cart.  In case you're not familiar with it, TGO is like RV heaven with 1,600 pads, ports, chalets, and full houses all built to accomodate RVs.

Our 4+ hours there went by very fast, but we drove off into the sunset with smiles on our faces from the enjoyment of meeting this special framily couple!

Attachments

• TGO_Rally.jpg
    TGO_Rally.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 40
Thanks for the photo Frank. Jim and Pat are wonderful hosts.

Hi Frank & Cheryl,

It certainly was our pleasure to meet you both. We enjoyed the day and wished we had more time. Hopefully we'll get together again before the winter ends. One thing is sure, you won't go away from Victorio's hungry!!! I wish it had been a little warmer for our golf cart tour.

Only one question, where is the photo? I see the thumbnail box but don't see any thumbnail.

OK, belay my last question. When I uploaded my message and went back to the thread the photo mysteriously appeared. Must be the Leprechauns!! ;D ;D

Back
Top Bottom