24.6 M pixels resolution camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vermilye said:
Why not go for even more?  39MP & it is available now: Hasselblad H3DII-39

And only $33,995 to boot!  Only $872 per mega-pixel! 

"Now accepting Pay-Pal."  It was all I could do to keep from hitting the "Buy it now" button.  ;D

The way digital camera prices are coming down for what you get it may not be too long before those very high MP cameras will be less than 1 grand.

I agree about the optics.  However, the camera I have now has Leica optics and double the MP ot my first digital camera which probably had plastic optics but cost 1/3 of what my first digital cost.  Prices have come down.

And what would we do with 25MP?  To paraphrase, "5MP should be enough for anyone" :)

Ned said:
And what would we do with 25MP?  To paraphrase, "5MP should be enough for anyone" :)

Very true Ned.  I wonder how many, if any have a printer that will produce a print of the quality 25 MP is capable of, how about 10 MP.

Although I have a 7MP camera, I shoot mostly at 5MP as it gives me a 13x optical zoom at that setting vs. 10x at 7MP.  For 8x10 prints, which we rarely make, you can't tell the difference.

Ron said:
I do the same thing Ned and even an 8x10 print comes out great.

It's like Scott Kelby says " You can use the higher resolution camera make higher quality images argument on your wife to buy a new camera but it won't float with me "  ;D

The higher MP cameras only serve those that plan to produce very large images.  The professionals that produce graphics to cover buses and billboards are the ones these cameras are designed for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom