Hello from St Petes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

Took the plunge Tuesday and bought a new puter, one of those fance laptops.  NO NOT THE ONES THAT DANCE ON YOUR LAP, although this thing will do just about anything else.  So, I can now check on mt emails, get into the forums, and annoy DW when she wants me to do something else.  Enjoying the sun and the warmth, but know I've got to go North for one last stint until I retire in March

Congratulations on the new computer.  Bet you are really looking forward to March.  From experience I can say retirement is a good thing.

In a previous string I told everyone that we drove it down here, all 2,200 miles in December.  I left for home after being here 3 weeks, but DW stayed here for the winter.  I,m running off the rest of any vacation I've got left, and I retire effective March 31.  I'll be back until mid April at the park in St Petes, then we will spend a month or more sauntering home.  Likely via the Keys, and maybe a last minute cruise, which I've successfully avoided for about 40 yesrs.  Between the cottage and the DP we'll be mostly full timing it for the next 5 or so years.

then we will spend a month or more sauntering home.  Likely via the Keys

y'er headed in the wrong direction for Halifax! ;D

Any particular reason you,ve chosen St. Pete?  We have a whole lot less traffic here in East Central Florida!

We came here last year because we needed a place for a month, then a place to store for a month then someone to set up for DW until I could come down, and they offered that service.  As it turned out, we have made good friends, and DW has stayed down this winter.  She's comfortable, friends look after any of the little things that always needs done on a coach.  Next year we don't plan/expect to light anywhere for more that a couple of weeks whilst we travel.

Back
Top Bottom