Willow Tree campground - Mrytle Beach area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cindywho

Hi! I am a newbie to this site.  I am really looking for reviews on campgrounds around the Mrytle Beach area.  One in specific is called Willow Tree Campground.  It sounds like what we want according to the website.  But we would really like to hear alot of other peoples reviews on the place.  On their website it shows 2 swimming pools, but on a 2007 comment from 2 people or so, they mentioned no swimming there.  So which is it?  We really want a good rated, clean, modern, laid back, lots of activities, GREAT SWIMMING POOLS, pets allowed, NOT like Ocean Lakes {to wild, too many people},  also close to the Grand Strand.  Willow Tree sounded like what we wanted, someone who has been their, let us know please. 

I've heard favorable reports on Willow Tree from others but have never been there myself. Will probably stop there this April on our way to visit family in VA and check it out.

Their web site  features photos of folks enjoying the pool, lists a pool under Amenities and shows a very nice pool area layout. I doubt if they are lying so flagrantly as to have no pool at  all. Many people don't use pools or consider them very low importance, so it is not surprising that pool is not mentioned in a camper's review.

This Review mentions the pool and hot tub.

Looks like sites #6, #7, #15, #17, #18, #19 have individual hot tub next to the picnic table called the ?Signature Site? for $82.00 a day or you can walk to the 2 pools and public hot tub from the ?Fun Site? for $50.00 a day.  Willow Tree RV Rates

When in doubt, Google Earth the campground. Here is the coordinate of the swimming pool.   

33.9822?  ,  -78.7103?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom