A Gathering of the Claus, Toronto, 7-9 March 08

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian

Friends, some of you might be interested in this event.

"Gathering of the Claus"

Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada

Friday 07 March through Sunday 09 March 2008

From Friday, 07 March 2008 through Sunday, 09 March 2008, the Toronto Area Santa?s? group will host a weekend meeting at Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada. This meeting will be open to any Santa, Real Bearded or "follically challenged", Mrs. Clauses, Elves and other helpers and any service providers that have interest in the business of Christmas and the season in general. Spouses, who may not be involved with your chosen path, may also attend at the discretion of the individual attendees.

The purpose of this weekend is to offer an enticement for a larger cross section of our kind to enjoy a relaxed meeting and the opportunity for some camaraderie with our fellow people. You may opt to join us on Friday night, Saturday morning or just for the meeting on Sunday. I would encourage as many of you as possible to arrive on Friday to gain the full opportunities that will be available to you. The following information is the outline for the weekend and an itinerary as is currently available. Should you have an direct questions, I would encourage you to respond by email at [email protected] or by phone at 519 925 0932. at your convenience.

I would also like to take this opportunity to note that while this is listed as a "Toronto Area Santas" event, attendees do not require membership in this or any other organization. You will be individually responsible for any charges occurred, including lodging and meals. The organizers will not collect money from anyone in advance but will be asking for contributions from attendees to cover the meeting room rental for Sunday. Toronto Area Santas is not responsible for individual participants and will not be carrying any level of insurance for this event. Participation is at the attendee?s own risk. We currently have interest from 10 and are looking for a target audience of 20. Our meeting room capacity is 50, which will be our cut off for this event.

Please note that this is not intended to be a media event. Dress for the weekend is casual, or casual Claus, as you prefer. We will not be producing a media package and any photos taken will be at your own discretion. We would like all in attendance to appear in a group photo for our own collective purposes at Sunday?s meeting.
I have info on accommodation, agenda etc if you wish but it would be easier to make contact direct with the organiser; by email at [email protected] or by phone at 519 925 0932

Back
Top Bottom