Mini-rally at Happy Trails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lorna

Last evening a number of the Framily gathered at the Nathans to tour their new digs, visit, and eat all the tasty food that they had provided and the rest of us brought, which was enough to feed a small army.  A great time was had by all.  Their Kountry Star is awesome and very well laid out.  Many of us were wondering how long it would take Terry and Liliann? (sorry about the spelling) to get something more roomy than the Coachmen Lepracon ;)  Sorry no pictures of the inside.  Have added several pictures of the group.

Attachments

• Terry Jeff Ned (Medium).JPG
    Terry Jeff Ned (Medium).JPG
    59 KB · Views: 41
  • Phil Tim Jan Helen (Medium).JPG
    Phil Tim Jan Helen (Medium).JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Russ Sue Liliann (Medium).JPG
    Russ Sue Liliann (Medium).JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 40
Wow new digs already and we didn't even get to see the previous coach. ;D  Thanks for the report.  Everyone looks like they are enjoying the event.

Thanks for the pictures, Lorna.

The Nathans look great and we're so sorry we'll have to miss them this trip.  The pictures are the next best thing....

Daisy

One thing I forgot to add to my post this morning is a big THANK YOU to the Nathans for having all of us there.

Lorna said:
One thing I forgot to add to my post this morning is a big THANK YOU to the Nathans for having all of us there.

DITTO! 8) 8) 8)

Thanks for the report Lorna, and for the photos, and of course to our Forum framily for helping us celebrate the new MH - a bit bigger, heavier, wider and longer than planned, and we really did try very hard to love the Leprechaun, but it didn't work out.  The final indignity was when the gas pump quit on us when we stopped for fuel at Gila Bend en-route to do the trade at Yuma!  Last time we saw it, it was on the back of a low loader on its way to the Ford garage in Phoenix!

Liliane has had the flu today - not well at all, and she's du to fly back to London tomorrow, leaving me all alone to play with my new toy!

Terry and Liliane

We hope Liliane recovers quickly, flying while sick is not fun.

Your computer is just about ready for pickup.  You'll have something else to play with while Liliane is gone :)

Terry,

We hope Liliane is better for the flight. Sure wish we could be there with you. You do need to put some mileage on that new rig to be sure everything is working well. How about a short trip to Florida? ;D ;D We've got a site across the street that will probably be available.

Gosh flying while ill is not at all fun.  Sure hope Lilliane is feeling better.  Congratulations on the new rig Terry & Lilliane.  We are thinking of heading West pretty soon maybe we will be able to see ya'll.

T&L

Sure hope you, "L", are much better for the flight. "T", if you are all alone why not come to FMCA Pomona and test out your new coach ;D ???

Liliane's plane landed bang on time in London this morning - and then had to wait more than one hour before it could get to the terminal!  Anyway she slept all the way, which was helpful in view of the flu.  She was met at Heathrow by son Michael, and is now on the way home.

She left me a present to keep me out of trouble:  man's 'flu! 

Ned, I'll call you regarding the laptop in a couple of days - I don't want to share Liliane's present with you and Lorna.

Terry

Terry, sorry to hear you're down with the bug now.  A bit of that Red Label medicine won't cure it but may alleviate the discomfort :)

The notebook is ready whenever you are.  Everything is up to date and it seems to run noticeably faster.

Terry,

Sorry to hear you caught Liliane's flu. Seems to happen that way when we're that close. Hope it clears up soon. Just got back from a 101 mile bike ride with lunch on the St. Johns River. Now I'm tired. ;D Just turned 9600 miles on the bike.

Back
Top Bottom