Spring 2008 Southeast Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DaveD,
Understand, Dave.  I think we are all in a bit of shock after filling the big tank with diesel.  Looking forward to seeing you & Jo at the rally regardless.

We're booked  :D  See you all there.  BTW, you were all right the Florida Keys are not what they are made out to be.  The weather is unbelievable, and the water is georgeous, but you can't swim off of land, you need to take a boat out a half mile or more to get above you ankles, and out of the silt.  We're looking foreward to meeting you all.  Wifi is tough to get here, so we may be a few days again without contact

Gary:

We are back on schedule and will be leaving Surprise next week.

See you in Lebanon!

Countryside Resort has confirmed that they will accept and hold mail for their guests. If you need a mail delivery there, address it to Countryside Resort, 2100 Safari Camp Road, Lebanon, TN 37090-1024.

Thanks for the mail info.  We'll need to have mail sent there at least once, possibly twice.

RV Roamer said:
Countryside Resort has confirmed that they will accept and hold mail for their guests. If you need a mail delivery there, address it to Countryside Resort, 2100 Safari Camp Road, Lebanon, TN 37090-1024.

I have so much mail scheduled for delivery there that they may charge me extra for a post office box rental :D

Hey, George, that's terrific! Nancy was just asking about you & Jo today and I said we had not had a post from you for some time.

I added your names to the list.

so if they rest of you could bring some rolls & chips & paper plates napkins, and maybe even a mac or potato salad, we can have a great spread without anybody working too hard.

Way back in this thread, I mentioned that Nancy & I were grilling burgers for everyone for the Thursday evening opener.  I also asked that the rest of you bring the trimmings.  To avoid having 500 hot dog rolls and no chips or napkins, perhaps those who are volunteering to bring stuff could mention it here.

There will be 24 people (12 RVs), so nobody should have to bring all of any single item. Divvy it up.  We need a total of:

3-4 dozen hamburger rolls
3-4 large bags of chips
4 dozen napkins
3 dozen cheap paper plates
Some plastic knives and forks
Maybe some mac or potato salad, or some baked beans?
Mayo and Catsup
Salt & Pepper

The Navigator was planning to bring her locally world famous Broccoli-Cauliflower salad (which is really a lot better than it sounds).  We also have a goodly supply of paper/plastic plates which we'll bring -- should be enough for everyone.

Since Bernie's bringing the paper plates, we'll keep ours and bring some chips to go with the salad.

I'll bring a case of Dom Perignon;

Sorry I won't be able to attend but hope  UPS will take my credit card.  ;)

Hope you'all have a great time.

carson FL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom