unusual weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baadpuppy

We've had a few lines of storms roll through here in the past 24 hours.  I was surprised earlier when I stepped outside and the sky was clear and the sun was shining.

Then after dinner, I came back outside and saw an amazing line of storm clouds rolling in.  I grabbed the camera and snapped a few pictures.  I'm not a great photographer, but you can get a bit of an idea what it was like.

After the batteries died there were even more spectacular cloud/sunset combinations that I didn't even get a chance to try to catch.

Pictures here.

This was mostly to the west of here, on the eastern shore peninsula of virginia.  The weather came in over the bay about 2-3 miles west of us.

jim

Jim,

Didn't know you were on the Eastern Shore of VA! We used to have a boat on the Eastern Shore in Allen, MD. After we sold the boat for the first RV we used to park at the yacht club. Have thought about rejoining but we don't get down that way enough anymore since our son moved from Chesapeake, on the Virginia Beach side, to Stafford, just south of D.C.

Back
Top Bottom