RV storage in South Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlexK

Hello  :)

Could somebody suggest the subject ?
Ft.Lauderdale - Boca Raton area.

Don't see a lot of options, but will try to be more clear - need to store the RV for more than 6 months.

I did a Google search for RV storage+Ft Lauderdale and came up with a whole bunch of hits. Also, you can check with local RV dealers and CG operators. Wherever you decide, make sure the storage area has adequate security. The area ain't exactly Mayberry, if you get my drift.  ;)

If your interested in "storing" starting in April I have a lot at Holiday Out in Jensen Beach, you could even use it as a weekend getaway while in 'Storage".    Generally empty offseason so I could offer a pretty good rate.  Contact via email if interested.  See holidayout.org  for pictures of park.         

Thank you eanderson, but I need it for a long period of time (8 months at least) and it's too far from FLL and MIA airports.
By the way, the location of this park is just perfect. Not a lot of parks are so close to the beach. Sure except Keys, but the prices there are quite different as well )

I live in Ft. Lauderdale and store my RV at Dania Outdoor Storage.  It is about 3 miles from the FTL airport near 441 and 595.  I don't have a phone number but I will get it if you are interested.  Only problem is no power for charging batteries.
Jim

You should also try Florida Secure Self Storage in Pembroke Pines.  It is on Sheridan one half mile east of US 27.  It is the most reasonable I have found.  With password gate access and video surveillance on paved lots.  I've had my motorhome there and before that a TT for 3 years.  I've never gotten any seasonal discounts however.
Denis

The telephone number for Dania Outdoor Storage is
954-327-9331
Let me know if you need additional information
Jim

Back
Top Bottom