Country Coach renovation Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

3labs

Hi all

Hear are some pics of the bus renovation. This took a year to complete. Click here
[edit]Fixed link.[/edit]

I see some people have looked at the pictures, but not many reply,s. I would like your input if you have the time. ::)

I'm not sure what you are looking for in reply - just compliments, perhaps? The new tile floor is great - really updates the look. The extensive rework in the storage bays probably cost a bundle but doesn't show much. Anyway, nice looking coach and hope you enjoy many more happy miles in it.

3labs said:
Hi all

Hear are some pics of the bus renovation. This took a year to complete. Click here
[edit]Fixed link.[/edit]

We owned a 98 Intrigue. Looks like you did a great job in renovating! The interior look is really awesome. Now you need a footstool for the Ekornes chair. :)

RV Roamer said:
I'm not sure what you are looking for in reply - just compliments, perhaps?

Not looking for compliments, just asking for your opinion or ideas on what could be improved or changed. or not,

You don't need a Snapfish account to view the photos.  Just click on the View Now button.

No suggestions....just wow!  Definitely a labour of love.   

What an amazing job, it looks like a lot of hard work but your results couldn't have been better. We have yet to take the plunge with a RV and have been thinking about renovating an older unit and your pictures certainly gave us many great ideas. Just out of curiosity, what is next to the chair? A heater of some sort?

3labs said:
I see some people have looked at the pictures, but not many reply,s. I would like your input if you have the time. ::)

WOW!! That sure was a lot of work. The renovation looks very good. Now, since you asked for input, here goes. The new entry way(stairwell) looks a lot neater and will be easier to clean. New tile floor looks nice. I really like the new bedspread. It brightens up the bedroom. However, there are some items that make the coach interior look a bit on the dark side. I really couldn't tell what color those rugs(LR and kitchen) are, black, navy or dark red background? The dark cabinet next to the recliner, the dark chairs and table and the black sidewalls on the sofa.

Did you put insulation under the new plywood in the storage compartments? How about a light in the stairwell?

Congratulations on the job. Well done!!!

Best regards,
Liz Pearce

TexasBella said:
Just out of curiosity, what is next to the chair? A heater of some sort?

Yes, it is a 5000 BTU electric fireplace and it works very well.  It takes the chill off the New Hampshire mornings and also adds some ambiance. 

Jackliz said:
Did you put insulation under the new plywood in the storage compartments? How about a light in the stairwell?
Best regards,
Liz Pearce

Thanks Liz
That is what I was looking for. Yes it looks dark but with the light floor it seems to work fine. Also the window boxes will be lighter so that helps. (when I get them done) I did put insulation in the compartment walls and added 2 lights in the stairwell.

No can do, clicking View Now works like  "reload" function. Same page returns.

????????

carson FL

carson said:
No can do, clicking View Now works like  "reload" function. Same page returns.

????????

carson FL

Check to see if you have a pop up blocker that may not let you view them 

I would like to second the wow comments - it really looks fantastic.  I do have one question though.  Do you know how much more weight the tile and plywood added to the coach?

-Dave

Back
Top Bottom