Lists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Strikenmike

Greetings:

Is anyone aware of specific lists for RVing with a TC?  Pre-Trip, Arrival at campsite, departure from campsite, etc.  I have reviewed the various lists in the Library and found them somewhat informative, but not directed to TC's.

Thanks,
Mike

Strikenmike said:
Greetings:

Is anyone aware of specific lists for RVing with a TC?   Pre-Trip, Arrival at campsite, departure from campsite, etc.  I have reviewed the various lists in the Library and found them somewhat informative, but not directed to TC's.

There are none Mike.  You want to write one?  :)

There you go, Carl!  Great idea!  Mike, you know how there are special tools for special needs?  Well, it's because someone needed to do something and devised a tool with which to do it.  The RV Forum is the same way.  If we don't have a list and you make one, be sure to add it to the library because the chances are that someone else will need it too!  So have at it!

ArdraF

Greetings:

I would love to...I can't survive without lists, honey-do, etc.  However, in this case I have no experience.  We hope to begin our RVing adventures in about two years.  I am just starting my pre-planning.

Later,
Mike

Mike, I suggest going into the library and finding a list such as you're thinking about.  Use it as a starting point.  It might be for a motorhome, but that's okay because there are some things that will pertain, regardless of the kind of RVing you expect to do.  For example, we probably all take certain foods with us, certain "toys," certain tools, certain clothes, etc.  You'll get lots of ideas, including things you might not have thought about previously.  We have one list of "stuff" for the motorhome and then each of us has a type of to-do list to get the house and/or motorhome ready before leaving.  We both include some things on our take lists, for example our cell phones, chargers, and ear pieces.  With both of us thinking about those items at least one of us should remember them!  :D  We also both have cameras on our list for the same reason.  Of course, even with lists we invariably leave something behind.  Thankfully we have computers which makes list changing very easy!

ArdraF

Back
Top Bottom