best overall motorhome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kyseeker

I'm sure to get a lot of responses to this question.Having had a class c holiday rambler in the past(and it was a good one) and looking to buy  again,what would you seasoned rv'ers say is a well built class A and how about diesel  or gas?

Depends on what price range.  Mid range Tiffin, Newmar, Fleetwood.  Higher price range Amewrican Coach, Country Coach, Monaco.

kyseeker said:
I'm sure to get a lot of responses to this question.Having had a class c holiday rambler in the past(and it was a good one) and looking to buy  again,what would you seasoned rv'ers say is a well built class A and how about diesel  or gas?

A Blue Bird Wanderlodge, preferably the years 1992-1996. We had a 1995 Serengeti(ordered new from the factory in 1994) for 9 years. Then bought a 1993 Wanderlodge in March 2004.  Our coach is built like a tank, excellent quality and safety. We are partial to non-slide models. I think the first year for Birds having a slide out was 2000? Not sure about that.  Anyway, check out a Blue Bird Wanderlodge. There are a number of BB owners' groups on the internet. Good support.

Regards,
Liz

Type in "diesel vs. gas" in the Search function and you'll get dozens of responses on previous discussions.  Popular topic.  ;)  It completely depends on your planned usage and budget, both for what's considered the "best Class A" and the type of fuel it uses.  Could you provide more detail on you camping plans?

Type in "diesel vs. gas" in the Search function ...

For clarification Scotty, that should be the Advanced search function. The regular Search box is context sensitive, and only searches the topic or board you happen to be viewing, and ofetn results in folks not finding what they're looking for. This will be far more intuitive in the next full release of the software.

Tom said:
For clarification Scotty, that should be the Advanced search function. The regular Search box is context sensitive, and only searches the topic or board you happen to be viewing, and ofetn results in folks not finding what they're looking for.

Yeah, what he said.  ;)

I've actually experienced that before, and usually just back out to the main forum directory page and run searches from there.  Then it catches threads from all the boards.

Back
Top Bottom