Pre-travel "reminder" clips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dolphin Jockey

Hi Folks,

Attached are a couple of photos depicting the method I use to remind me of things I *MUST* check before moving my motorhome.  The "reminders" are nothing but ladies' hair clips available in the "hair care" section of most drug stores, etc.  Each clip is labeled using a generic tape label maker (in my case, a Brother PT-65, from Office Depot).  The labels can be easily read in photo 01, except for the left-most one; it states "TV ANT" (for the roof-top batwing antenna).

The clips are normally stored on my sun visor.  When I arrive at a campsite *ALL* clips are moved to the steering wheel, regardless of whether any particular clip is applicable for my stay.  Before starting my engine to leave I confirm in my mind that I have taken the proper action represented by each clip before I return that clip to the sun visor.  So far the system hasn't failed me.

Attachments

• Reminder clips 01.jpg
    Reminder clips 01.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 591
Hi Folks,

Attached is the other photo which should have gone with the previous post.  It shows a closeup of an individual clip.  Size is almost perfect fit for my steering wheel.

Attachments

• Reminder clips 02.jpg
    Reminder clips 02.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 104
Thanks for sharing thta George. I got a kick out of the one that says "wife". Since Chris does most of our driving, maybe I should have one that says "husband" to make she doesn't leave me behind  ;D

That is really a neat Idea George.  I like the one that says wife it reminds me of a fellow telling about leaving his wife behind at a Flying J.  DOn't know how true it was but the way he told it was very entertaining.  Thanks for posting that.

LOL Ron, I recall reading that story somewhere. You and I had better behave ourselves, or the story will change to "husband left behind at Flying J"  ;D

wiztom said:
Thanks for sharing thta George. I got a kick out of the one that says "wife". Since Chris does most of our driving, maybe I should have one that says "husband" to make she doesn't leave me behind? ;D

I hadn't thought of that and since Sam does the driving I should do the same. :D :D :D ;D

Hi Folks,

In case you hadn't figured it out, the clip with "Spencer" on it is for my Pomeranian.  Got to make sure he's on-board prior to leaving.

Back
Top Bottom