TPMS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haven't seen any feedback on this one yet. Did you order one?

By the way, the comparison to the Pressure Pro system on that website cites an incorrect price for the 6 tire Pressure Pro. You can get it for under $500 from most any dealer. The $690 price they show is for a 10 tire version (typical motorhome plus toad set-up). But the 10 tire Saf-TTE system is only $439, so it still sounds like  bargain.

allegro1002 said:
Has anyone purchased and received the TPMS product from Truckerpartstore.com

[edit]Made link clickable[/edit]

They are having distribution issues (nothing to ship) and alot of people are canceling their orders. Seems they charged everyone?s credit card immediately and for some it's getting close to the 60 day limit for disputing the charges so they are bailing.

I just purchased the new Doran 360RV system. Ordered one day and received it the next but I was within the 1 day UPS shipping distance. I guess it?s very similar to the Pressure Pro system but I do not have any experience with the PP system to compare. I do like the actual tire pressure readout feature. I do wish it did scroll through all the tires automatically though, like the Safe-Tee system claims to do.

samert said:
I do like the actual tire pressure readout feature. I do wish it did scroll through all the tires automatically though, like the Safe-Tee system claims to do.

Steve

Having the readout scroll automatically can be a safety no-n0. If you keep you eye on the display for all of your tires you will have had your eyes off the road too long.

I scroll the Pressure Pro display, but only when we're stopped.

BernieD said:
Steve

Having the readout scroll automatically can be a safety no-n0. If you keep you eye on the display for all of your tires you will have had your eyes off the road too long.

Bernie,
I agree, but I also wouldn't watch it continuously. Probably use it mainly when getting ready to start out each trip.

I ordered one back in December and received it last week.  I have a fleetwood and the tires do not have very big holes and I am glad i waited for the smaller sensor because anything bigger probably would not have worked.  We drove it down to El Paso Monday, and it worked just like they said it would.  The temperature thing is pretty neat, and works good too!  They sent me a diagram on how to install it, and it only took me about 5-10 minutes to install.  Also the new theft proof thing is really neat how it just clicks on to the valve stem they give you a key to unclick it to take them off they sent me two of them I just have to remember where I have put the tool to take them off again. :eek:.

Best Travels
Vern

Back
Top Bottom