Trailmanor vs. Starcraft RT Series?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gc241

Anyone had any experience with these? I am trying to decide which one would be better. It looks like the Starcraft has a better clearance off of the ground for off road, but Not sure if that is a good selling point or not.

Hi, I'm not sure what the Trailmanor is, but we a Stacraft from the RT series and we love it...check my other posts on the subject...I am still as happy with it and so is my husband...If we ever upgrade it WILL be to the next one in the RT series, oven and all... :)

Back when I was pup shopping, I viewed Jayco, Starcraft and ended up buying a fleetwood!  So I don't have anything in which to compare.

My suggestions would be to view both....lay on the bunks, sit on the pottys, fake a shower, fake preparing a meal (pretend you've got a coffee maker on the counter), sit wherever and pretend to be watching a television.  These suggestions will help you determine a comfortable floor plan for your family.

Consider your plans for the next 3-5 years, and your family's changes (new babies, kids with friends) - this might help you to determine the amenities that would be of benefit to you (AC, furnace, potty/shower, microwave, stovetop/oven, refrig/freezer, etc).  Do you plan to upgrade or trade in?  If so, what amenities would make for a good value?

Are you primarily a boondocker (no hookups) or a campground camper (hookups)?  Are you a weekender or longer?  Do you camp all year or just certain months?

Hopefully these questions and suggestions will help you determine which models will best meet your needs now and in the future.  Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom