DeMartini opening rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
DeMartini has a grand opening and sale rally to mark the opening of their new sales and service facility in Grass Valley, CA. The dates of the rally: April 14-20, 2008. Camping will be at the Nevada County fairgrounds, with a DeMartini special price of $15/night.

DeMartini is a Monaco dealer and it's fitting that several of Monaco's executive staff will be on hand, includiing:

• Kay Toolson, CEO/Chairman, Monaco Coach Corporation
  • Mike Snell, Monaco's VP of sales and marketing
  • Garth Herring, VP of service
  • Pat Carroll, VP of product development

There'll be an Italian dinner on 4/18 and a daily BBQ lunch.

I'm not a golfer but, for those that partake, there's a golf tournament.

More details at DeMartini's web site.

Everyone I've spoken to has told me they've had the best deal on a Monaco at DeMartini. They've also installed a first class service facility at their new Grass Valley location. It's not a surprise that they've been awarded Monaco's prestigious Elite Customer Service Award for #1 Overall Customer Satisfaction.

Having talked personally with Tim DeMartini and several members of this family-owned business, all I can say is that he's one straight guy who's always eager to make the best deal. I sure wish we'd bought our coach from Tim, and I'll be buying our next one from him.

That's not the plan Ron/Wendy, and not the intent of this topic.

Tom,

Mary and I will be there on Monday, April 14th. at the fairgrounds.  George and Judy Taylor will also be with us.  We managed to secure full hook up sites for the week. George and I are going to golf on Tuesday in their tournament.

I agree with everything you have stated about DeMartini.  They have been one of our Monaco Norcal sponsors for a few years.  Several of our members have purchased their Monaco's from them. I think (duh), that if you were to buy, this would be a great time to do it!!!

See you,

Dave Shideler

Hi Dave. Chris & I will be there with Monaco Norcal members Richard & Nancy Schulba and Dave & Lisa Heller. Arrive Monday and leave Saturday (Chris & I have a concert to attend Saturday evening). Didn't get full hookups, but have electricity & water.

Looking forward to seeing you, Mary, George and Judy again.

Back
Top Bottom