New tires, again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Rumor has it that the Nathans have changed tires for the third time in as many months. You know what happens when you change tires, right?

Tom said:
Rumor has it that the Nathans have changed tires for the third time in as many months. You know what happens when you change tires, right?

You get tired?  ???

As I said, it's only a rumor, but one that came from the horse's mouth  ;D

LOL Ron, but 3 sets in 3 months  ???

They surely won't have any out of date tires,  Thought came to mind if diesel prices keep going up they might just be on to something if they get a full tank with each new set of tires. ;D ;D

Might be Ron. I'll find out; We expect to see them Sunday or Monday. I wonder which coach they'll bring  ;D

Sure will Ron. Hope to see the Prevost (is that #4?).

As Terry told me the other day they had been considering woodworking changes to the class C in January to "turn it into a Prevost".

They finally figured it out. ;D ;D ;D

They definitely had some woodwork changes Jeff  ;D

I guess this means that Jim Dick has to pass on his trophy for most tire changes in the shortest period of time ;D ;D ;D

Well just so that there are no more rumors started I am going down to Purcell's for tires Monday and will be bringing them home on the Tradewinds Monday night. 8) 8)

A Tradewinds with a new floor, new (classy) paint job, and new tires would sell pretty quickly or would be readily taken in trade  ;D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom