A Thank You to Gary aka RVRoamer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carson

Gary, you devil, you got me hooked.

During the rally in Alabama at Halloween '07 I opted to take one of the free books that you offered to the crowd. I chose the novel by "DALE BROWN" and his stories of the futuristic aircraft and weapon scenarios. To me, just a fascinating and can't put it down read.

I am now on the eighth hard-cover version from our local library.

I generally don't like novels, but these stories fully cover my interest in science as well as the intrigue of the content. Around 400 pages each is a snap.

Thanks again, Gary

Look at the last page of that paperback and see if it has my initials.  If so, then I'm the guilty party for putting it out there :)  I, too, enjoy Dale Brown's novels and have read quite a few.

If you don't have a complete list of his novels, try here for that and more.

Hi Ned,

The copy I've got is called "Dreamland Retribution". I can't find your initials, sorry

I wonder if anyone read that book, it is in pristine condition. If you haven't read this one, I'll send it to you.

carson FL

Save it until we meet again.  I have plenty of reading material right now.

Glad you enjoyed it , Carson. And the others in the series as well.

I bought a 20+ books at a sale at a bookstore on the Oregon coast, somewhere around Seaside as I recall.  Bought new hardcovers for prices like $5-$7 each, so the one you got was almost new and read only by me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom