Look What We Woke up to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
We had a rude surprise when we got up this morning as shown in attached photo.  This should make Wendy miss that Colo weather. ;D

Attachments

• White Mold1.JPG
    White Mold1.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 104
  • White Mold 2.JPG
    White Mold 2.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 88
Ron,

Several observations and comments:

You stayed the winter!

You're in the house - is Sam enjoying that?

You're parking the coach in our visitor spot.

In upstate NY we would have called that a "dusting" - glad I learned about driving south when it's cold.

Thanks for posting the pictures - brought back memories of our visit.

Joel

Attachments

• 01_rons_Joel _Camille (Small).jpg
    01_rons_Joel _Camille (Small).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 51
joelmyer said:
You stayed the winter!
  No we arrived early March.

You're in the house - is Sam enjoying that?
  Kinda.  Sam is busy unpacking boxes of things she hasn't been able to play with for ten years.
You're parking the coach in our visitor spot.
  Yep.  When we got here there was a drift in the way of the other pad.  It was dig or use the visitor pad.  I didn't dig. ;D  We will be moving over to the other pad any day now.  Visitors are still welcome.
In upstate NY we would have called that a "dusting" - glad I learned about driving south when it's cold.
Wasn't as deep as last ear after we arrived and had 7 inches of that white mold when we got up one morning.
Thanks for posting the pictures - brought back memories of our visit.
Thanks to you for posting the photo taken while you were here.  You are always welcome at Sam's Camp so come on back.

Ron said:
We had a rude surprise when we got up this morning as shown in attached photo.  This should make Wendy miss that Colo weather. ;D

Geez, We're running the air conditioners 24/7 and humidity is high here in D'hanis, TX. That snow sure is pretty, though.  ;)

Liz
Lone Star Corral

Ron said:
You are always welcome at Sam's Camp so come on back.

Thank you.  We're planning Canada this summer & hoped we could stop by for a few days in route.

Joel

I told you it was too early to go back to Montana. We're smart enough to stay away from Colorado until the white fungus is gone. Just don't bring that white stuff with you to Moab !!

Wendy
Surprise, AZ, 64 degrees

wendycoke said:
I told you it was too early to go back to Montana. We're smart enough to stay away from Colorado until the white fungus is gone. Just don't bring that white stuff with you to Moab !!

Hmmm was I dreaming when I thought I read about you being in Colorado already this year while the white mold was still there. ??? ??? ???

27F and light snow.

Ron said:
Hmmm was I dreaming when I thought I read about you being in Colorado already this year while the white mold was still there.

Had to go back for doctor's appointments and left as soon as those were over....only stayed a week....left the motorhome in Quartzsite so we didn't have to winterize. Headed for home Friday but watching the Denver news where it just snowed....may have to go north slowly. :)

Wendy

Ron said:

Meeee Tooooo

Attachments

• 518771847098.jpg
    518771847098.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 41
Looks like you guys haven't learned winterizing 101, or maybe forgot  ;D

LOL Jim, Ron is usually the one teaching the class.

Ron said:
No it is getting the last two wiords in when Sam says we are going to Montana. ;D

Yep, we all get to say those last two words, especially when they are driving!! ;D ;D

Back
Top Bottom