Brits ,Aussie,French ,German etc Get together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian H

With so many non American travelers over here,and many more planning to come over how about we all try and get together on Gary's
2009 Spring Rally ( i assume your going to have one Gary).
We are planning to come back end of December and i know a few Brits will still be traveling the States and it would be good to meet up.
Doreen and I met Gary Nancy and others on the 2005 Spring rally at Lake Blackshear and really enjoyed it.

Im,e sure that with plenty of time to get organised we could all arrange our plans to suit and make it a real International Affair and get to know
our American friends on this forum

Ian & Doreen

Good idea Ian. FYI we have other rallies too including, I believe, one in the Fall that Gary & Nancy host. In case anyone is out West, there's also a rally in Quartzsite, Arizona in January and one in Moab, Utah in May. Numerous "mini rallies" are held throughout the year, wherever/whenever several members can get together.

A couple of files in our library might help whet the appetite:

The Moab experience.

The Quartzsite experience.

Ian

a great idea - we aim on being back by late January in time for the Brit Rally at Quartzsite run by Rick.  Las Vegas could be fun!

Terry (back to London tonight)

I believe there is a Rally which takes place at Quartzsite (or is it Moab?) each year - which IS a Brits RV Rally.

I did hear there are upto 50 RVing Brits there each year.

Pity I can't remember any contact details for them.

Paul

Hi Paul
I know a few Brits that went there this year,i think Lindsay is thinking of heading that way next year.

Tom
we just missed Gary's fall rally (just flew in) and now just missing his spring rally , :'( :'(
we wont be missing next years

Paul,

Although I didn't meet them, a friend reported talking to a group of Brits tackling the Lions Back at Moab a couple of years ago. The folks he talked with were from the better side of the Severn Bridge, but I don't know if they were all from Wales.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom