one more shuts down.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JIGGS

I was at a rv shop today and the service manager told me he got a letter from travel supreme saying as of today they are shutting the doors.  He named another one but I couldn't hear him. I hope things change soon to many people are lossing thier jobs.

Travel Supreme's demise has been discussed here.

Travel Supreme closed their doors a few weeks back. So did National RV.  Just the other day Western RV (Alpine & Alpenlite) shut down with no planned date to re-open. Other major players (e.g. Country Coach, Winnebago, Monaco) have cut back production, laying off people and/or closing plants for a week or two at a time.

It's getting ugly out there...

RV Roamer said:
Travel Supreme closed their doors a few weeks back. So did National RV.  Just the other day Western RV (Alpine & Alpenlite) shut down with no planned date to re-open. Other major players (e.g. Country Coach, Winnebago, Monaco) have cut back production, laying off people and/or closing plants for a week or two at a time.

It's getting ugly out there...

I'll say it is! As you know, I was told I could take two more weeks to get back to the dealership. I would expect I won't have much work available and may head back to Florida early this year. Probably won't return next year if things don't improve. First fill up was well over $300!!!!

Hey Jim,
don't feel too bad, I fueled today in Palmdale, CA. Took 51 gals of regular gas and paid $193.00.  $3.78 a gal at Sam's Club the cheapest gas around here.

Back
Top Bottom