$5 diesel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Diesel today is $5.09/gallon in Bridgeport, CA on Hwy 395. It was consistently $4.17 around the Sparks/NV area a couple of days ago.

Well Tom:  You guys make the big bucks out there, so you have to pay accordingly.  It's a shame for everyone and only just this week, it is something the politicians are finally recognizing.

You guys make the big bucks out there...

???  We joined the retired/unemployed ranks approx 6 years ago, although I stopped counting.

Tom:

You are making me feel good about the 3.909 we paid today at Flying J in OKC.

Jeff,

You're making me ill when I think about the price here  ;D  OTOH we have sufficient fuel to get us back to more reasonable prices.

Running about $4.04-$4.09 here in rural southern Tennessee. That's at local stations, not an FJ or other large truck stop. Huntsville, Al area was about a dime higher.

We saw prices up to $4.50 coming across the Texas Panhandle.

I was able to fill up in Fort A.P. Hill, VA for $3.99.9 this past week. That's the cheapest I found along the east coast. Sure glad my tank is full for the summer!!!

$4.149 here in Vidalia, LA.  Filled up in Huntsville, TX, at Pilot on Thursday for $4.199.  Had I known about it we could have filled for $3.849 on the Indian reservation just east of Livingston on Friday :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom