Stabilizer jack tool?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FISHnCAMP

Does anyone make an adapter to put on a battery operated drill/driver.  You know, so the stabilizer jack tool KEY could be used instead of a hand crank?  Or would this be a custom fab?  TIA

Most people I know have fabricated their own.  I keep saying I will one day, but have just never gotten a round tuit.

Folks whom I know who use a drill/driver for power jacking have simply put the key into the drill chuck. I gather yours is shaped such that this is not possible?  Would a large size Allen wrench work as a key for the jacks, i.e. put the straight end in the chuck and the "L" end in the jack key-way?

RV Roamer said:
Folks whom I know who use a drill/driver for power jacking have simply put the key into the drill chuck. I gather yours is shaped such that this is not possible?  Would a large size Allen wrench work as a key for the jacks, i.e. put the straight end in the chuck and the "L" end in the jack key-way?

Mine is all one piece welded on the end of a hand crank.  The key looks like a socket with 2 notches cut out, so the alan wrench idea won't work but thanks.  Guess I will just get one "fabbed" up.  Thanks

I use a 19 volt battery operated drill wit a socket in the chuck to run my stabilizers up and down.  It does the job quickly and easyly.  As long as I don't forget to take it along when we go. ;D

I have a 'socket genie' I purchased on PUX (popup exchange) and it works well for raising the roof, but is not supposed to be used for the stabilizers.

Back
Top Bottom