Kernville MiniRally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marsha/CA

Moderator Emeritus
Tom and Chris manuvered through "slow going-twisty"roads into Kernville, CA from highway 14/395 to spend a couple of days in and around the Kern River looking for the "big" trout.  Right now the river is fairly easy to fish because we haven't had a full snow melt yet, so the fishing should be somewhat good. 

They arrived in quaint Kernville (which has no red lights) late this afternoon, got set up at a local campground and came over to spend the evening with us.  We had a great time laughing, giggling and generally enjoying Framily.  Since we are still in the unpacking stage here in the new house, I had to dig through boxes for the wine glasses and still can't find certain items; but we managed.  We did take pictures, but at the moment I can't find my briefcase which has the cable for downloading.  As soon as I find it, I'll attach a couple of photos.

Hopefully we can get together a couple more times before they leave.  It is so great to spend some time with them.

Marsha~

Marsha,

Chris and I thoroughly enjoyed our time with you, Tim and your wonderful family. We very much appreciated the hospitality, and loved seeing your beautiful new home.

We only made three wrong turns on the way back to the campground in the dark, but eventually made it safely when I gave the GPS the correct destination  :-[

Back
Top Bottom