Need bus conversion pros and cons.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chamilion

I have a question. My mom called me the other day, she is selling one of her houses and plans to be a full-timer. She wanted me to do some research on what would be better for her, a used bus conversion or a class A. She will be doing a lot of traveling and wants something that can handle the use. She wanted to know some pros and cons of each. I have tried doing some research on Google and such. The only things that I have found is that bus conversion can be expensive to repair. They need very little upkeep on the body, they are safer while on the road. They can last over 1 million miles if upkeep, rust is usually not a problem. They are better in the winter due to the floor height and the storage bays acting as extra insulation. They also hold their value. Any information or links would be greatly appreciated. I will continue searching around as well.

David

One good option is to find a preowned Prevost which is in good shape and has been properly maintained with good documentation of maintenance and service at regular intervals.  Take your time and find a coach which will provide good useful service for many miles down the road.

Back
Top Bottom