Woo Woo, Marsha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom and Margi

Sorry for the western colloquialism in the thread title, but I think Marsha will understand.  :D 

In the horse world, "Woo Woo", is the cheer heard from the stands after a particularly good go.  (I'm not talented enough a horsewoman to have received those cheers, but spent a few years supporting a neighbor who eventually won reserve championship at the National QH Finals in Oklahoma City.)  Those woo woos are heartfelt cheers and plenty hard to come by.

I'm thrilled that Marsha has been added to the forum staff.  She has contributed consistently to the forum over the years in topics close to my heart:  horses and fishing.  I'm so glad she and Tim will continue to add their expertise to this forum. 

Way to go, Marsha.  Woo woo!  :D  (Way to go, Tom!  Good choice!)

Margi

Thanks Margi. With all that praise I'm just going to have to give Marsha a raise. Let's see ...

$0 + 30% = $0.

Oh.., Margi, I surely do know what that "woo woo" means.  Great ride cowgirl.  People in the stands also swung their cowboy hats over our heads after a good ride.  Did you do that?

Ah, Tom, about that raise.... ;D

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Marsha~

Yes ... I've slung my hat on occasion when it was most deserved.  :D    Cowgirls/Cowboys are a little parsimonious with their praise, sometimes; but, when well deserved, the woo woos and the hat slinging are enthusiastic and loud.  Good job, cowgirl, good job.  :D

Margi

Back
Top Bottom