Americas Got Talent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UK-RV

I guess you guys have just aired Americas Got Talent in the last couple of nights - we saw it tonight (in fact it's still on now).

Well, I thought the programme was for "unknown" talent?

Im sure we saw huge billboards for The Duttons when we stayed at Branson, Missouri in 2006 - I thought they were one of the main shows there.

Anyone else worth watching this year?

Cheers
Paul

PS In the UK Final, we just had a 14 year old dancer win $200,000 and a performance in front of the Royal Family - bad call in my opinion.

We watched pretty consistently the first season when Brandy was still a judge and Regis was the host.  Much better show then IMO compared to the new staff with Sharon Osbourne and Jerry Springer.  I can't even recall who won the second season.  First season final acts were AMAZING and pretty diverse - I remember a couple magician acts, a male group of "clog" dancers, Bianca Ryan who won, and the Miller Brothers with that kid's unbelievable harmonica playing.  This is still my favorite act from that whole season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdN8OxQzCzc

Such great chemistry between those brothers!  :)

I saw them Duttons first time 1991, when they were pare of a Community Concert Series in So Dakota. 
They bought out the old Box Car Willie theater in Bronson. Now have the third generation in the show.  IMHO they are one of the best shows in Bronson for the money. We go Back every couple years.We are lucky, living so close we get up there a couple times a year.

Tony

Hi Wendy

Hasn't been on yet here - premiers June 17.

Wow - we get to see your programmes before you do  ;D

I'll have to be careful not to tell you who wins before you have seen it :-X

Wish they would do it with "24" too.

Paul

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom