Did Andy's RV arrive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Yesterday, June 12, was the big day when Andy's coach was expected to arrive in Southampton. I suspect he's anxiously awaiting the unloading and formalities.

Don't forget to post photos Andy.

I suspect he's anxiously trying to work out how to pay for the fuel to run it  ;D

Paul

He should have had the ship divert to Cardiff to unload his coach  ;D

Pay for fuel?  You are supposed to buy fuel?

In that case, why in the world did they include a length of hose pipe with mine when I bought it?

Newt,

The hose they provided with Andy's coach won't reach from Southampton to the North Sea  ;D

SHE's HERE !!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Picked her up from Southampton on Friday. ONLY cost me ?270 to fill up  ::)  which is about $530.

If I keep saving I should have enough money to pick her up from Motorhome Medics (who are doing the UK electric conversion) and bring her home!! ;)

Petrol is currently ?1.15 a liter (1 liter =0.26 US Gallons = approx. $8.80 a gallon) and since LPG is ONLY 50p a litre I'm seriously thinking of getting it converted to LPG.

Andy

Now you'll get to use that HGV license Andy. Just remember that the steering wheel is on the wrong side, and follow the traffic in front of you. OTOH if you do that, you may end up at Tesco  ;D

Hope you have many happy times in your new coach. Please stay in touch and tell us about your travels.

Thanks Tom.

I will post some photo's of our first trip and tell you how we get on. Sure to make a few mistakes, just important to learn from them and not take life too seriously  ;D

Andy

Sure to make a few mistakes, just important to learn from them and not take life too seriously

Good philosophy Andy. Equally important to share your horror stories with folks here, so others learn from your mistakes. We promise not to laff  ;D

Actually, quite a bit of the content of this forum is comprised of errors that folks owned up to and were willing to share with others.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom