Musical talent of RV Forum members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom said:
Liz, could I sign up for lessons?

The newer Yamahas have a complete lesson system built right in.

BTW - I have a 100 watt amp I built into my MH and I carry a bass guitar and an electric guitar with me. I get up in the morning and fire up the generator and practice guitar almost every morning. I also play keys and drums.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!When are we all going to get together and sing?............Cliff

Gordon Groff said:
Oh, That's right!  "South Dakota Was Not Too Good To Me"  Played it last night with wife and daughter #2 in the van.  Sweet Nancy laughs easily, but even my very cool daughter busted out at that refrain that kept popping up between increasingly outrageous incidents. 

Thanks for the fun, Cliff!

Gordon

Jim Dick

I thought of you last night.  The TV show "How It's Made" showed how they make bagpipes.  Very interesting.  And later another segment was how they make the pipes for the big pipe organs.  That was especially interesting because one time we were on a bus tour that stopped in a little town in South Africa.  While others went shopping we wanted to see inside a Dutch Reformed church.  When we went inside there was a man who was turning their big pipe organ and he showed us how they do it.  Neat!

ArdraF

Ardra,

Sounds like an interesting show. As far as I know most pipes are made from African Black Wood. They sure have gone up in price!!! I couldn't afford to buy the least expensive set now!!!

Back
Top Bottom