yellowstone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liz

Randy & I are here at Hebgen Lake in West Yellowstone.  2 days  ago we got 3 inches of snow and today it is beautiful.  I caught my first trout last week and tasted wonderful.    Phil, looking forward to meeting up with you when you come this way.
Hope everyone is well.

Randy & Liz

FIBRO said:
Randy & I are here at Hebgen Lake in West Yellowstone.  2 days  ago we got 3 inches of snow and today it is beautiful.  I caught my first trout last week and tasted wonderful.    Phil, looking forward to meeting up with you when you come this way.
Hope everyone is well.

Hi Liz,

We expect to arrive at the Grizzly Thursday afternoon.  We should be available Friday, Saturday or Sunday for lunch or dinner.  The weather looks pretty good for the trip.

Phil

Phil said:
Hi Liz,

We expect to arrive at the Grizzly Thursday afternoon.  We should be available Friday, Saturday or Sunday for lunch or dinner.   The weather looks pretty good for the trip.

Phil

Of course the weather looks good Phil. Since you wanted the weather to improve somebody took the appropriate action. ;D ;D

Ron said:
Of course the weather looks good Phil. Since you wanted the weather to improve somebody took the appropriate action. ;D ;D

And, we really appreciate it, Ron.  :)

Glad you guys are enjoying Yellowstone. Bet Randy got some good pictures of the snow.

Wendy
Cortez CO - supposed to be 90 degrees here today

Ron said:
Somebody is just looking out for you Phil.

Ron,

The weather is still looking good for Yellowstone.  We should arrive in West Yellowstone Thursday evening.  Hope to meet up with Liz and Randy.

Phil

Phil,
Looking forward to lunch or dinner on Friday.  Just let us know on Thursday sometime.

cellphone is 512-627-9162

Liz & Randy

FIBRO said:
Phil,
Looking forward to lunch or dinner on Friday.  Just let us know on Thursday sometime.

Will call when we arrive on thursday.  Friday is totally open for us.

Phil 623-512-2006

We arrived at the Grizzly RV Park in West Yellowstone.  The weather is wonderful and the RV Park is sold out.  Lots of people traveling with an RV in spite of the cost of fuel.

Phil

Phil said:
We arrived at the Grizzly RV Park in West Yellowstone.  The weather is wonderful and the RV Park is sold out.  Lots of people traveling with an RV in spite of the cost of fuel.

Phil

Glad the weather cleared up and improved for your outing Phil.  Better give Barb and Frank the credit for the fine weather, after all they cleared it up here at Sam's Camp just before their arrival.  Oh they are now in Cody.

Barb said:
We went to Fishing Bridge today.  The campground there will be full by tonight.  Lots of RV's everywhere.  We had some lighting and rain on the way home.  It didn't last long. And it turn out to be a beautiful night. 

Barb

Bet the fishing at Fishing bridge wouldn't even compare to what Frank and I experienced. ;D  Went out today with Dick and his two grandsons brought back the limit again most the same size as what we had.  Let Dick take all those home and they had fish for dinner.

Ron said:
Glad the weather cleared up and improved for your outing Phil.  Better give Barb and Frank the credit for the fine weather, after all they cleared it up here at Sam's Camp just before their arrival.  Oh they are now in Cody.

Thank you Barb and Frank for the nice weather.  We had dinner tonight with Liz and Randy in West Yellowstone.

Phil

Phil,
Your very welcome.  We woke up the this morning to a beautiful sunny day.  I'm sure you'll have the same.  We should send some sunshine to Betty.

Ron,
I think fishing would be good.  There were some fly fisherman out between Old Faithful and Madison.

Barb

Barb,

You send the sunshine, I'll send the heat.  It is supposed to be over a 100 degrees here today.  It's a dry heat... :p
Barb said:
There were some fly fisherman out between Old Faithful and Madison.

I'm assuming you are in or close to Yellowstone?  If so did you know you are close to one of the most premier flyfishing spots in the world--The Madison River?  People fly in from all over the world to fish that area.  It's about 40+ miles due north westerly from the West Yellowstone entrance on past Hebgen lake.  If you are just "running around" it might be a fun drive.  There is also a very nice passport america campground called "Howlin moon" that gives passport american rates for 7 days.  It's killing me not being there this summer.

There also is a historical town to explore that is really cute and interesting.  I can't remember the name of it; but it's on the way to Ennis, MT

Marsha~

Barb,

Fly Fishing is outstanding up on the Madison is great but inside the park I have never been that impressed.  Actually there is a lot of good fishing in Wyoming too.  Hard to beat where I took Frank though.

Marsha,
You must be thinking of Virginia City, the old silver mining town. It is very well preseved and I agree, well worth a visit. It is a pity you can not be up in that neck of he woods this year for your fly fishing.

We are working or way up there and are in Colorado right now. We are going to stay at Red Rock RV Resort for the month of July - close to the Henry's Lake. I am getting all excited about the fly fishing!!!!!! By the way, have you tried the Shotgun Bar and Grill???? 7 miles west on the Yale-Kilgore Creek Rd. from it's junction with Hwy. 20 near Elk Creek Station? Great for breakfast!!!!

Mariekie

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom