yellowstone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ron said:
Could very well be Virginia City.  Think that is where they have the old two story out house.

I don't remember a two story outhouse in Virginia City but, I have seen one.

Attachments

• Booger Hollow 2.jpg
    Booger Hollow 2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 32
Phil said:
I don't remember a two story outhouse in Virginia City but, I have seen one.

Actually I think it is in Nevada City which is very close to Virginia City.  It was on one end of a hotel and built so the second floor guests didn't have to go down stairs to use the facility.

I belive the one in your photo is in Hungry Horse, MT

mariekie said:
Marsha,
You must be thinking of Virginia City, the old silver mining town. It is very well preseved and I agree, well worth a visit. It is a pity you can not be up in that neck of he woods this year for your fly fishing.

We are working or way up there and are in Colorado right now. We are going to stay at Red Rock RV Resort for the month of July - close to the Henry's Lake. I am getting all excited about the fly fishing!!!!!! By the way, have you tried the Shotgun Bar and Grill???? 7 miles west on the Yale-Kilgore Creek Rd. from it's junction with Hwy. 20 near Elk Creek Station? Great for breakfast!!!!

Mariekie

Mariekie,  I think you're.  It was worth a visit.  I don't think we've tried the Shotgun Bar and Grill.  I'll have to tell my son and his family about it; but more than likely they know of it already... :D  I can't remember the bar and grill that is south of Ennis but north of the 3 dollar bridge on the Madison and north of the Howlin' Moon RV park.  All I remember is that it has great food and the beer is ice cold.

Marsha~ (full of sawdust and blisters on her hands from building storage shelving in the garage)

Marsha,

You better take good care of those hands................otherwise you may mess up your cast!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Mariekie

mariekie said:
You better take good care of those hands................otherwise you may mess up your cast!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Now THAT would be terrible.  Ok a little mental practice here....10----2  10-----2  Let the line lay all the way out behind me before the forward cast.... :D  Wonder if I should get out the rod and reel and do some "dry" casting in the driveway.  ;) 

Do me a big favor.  Everytime you catch a big one...think of me

Marsha~

I'm assuming you are in or close to Yellowstone

Marsha, we are in Cody, WY,  We just took at drive that way.  Most of the creeks, and rivers are swollen with snow melt.  And running like mad.  We estimated the water was flowing about 15-20 mph.  Maybe 25 is some spots.  Made for a beautiful drive. But where they could, they did.  The fly fisherman fishing, I mean. 

Exhausted from walking the Buffalo Bill Cody Museum.  Back again tomorrow.  Great Place.

Barb

Back
Top Bottom