pictures of Air conditioner in a popup trailer ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coco8

I am looking for some pictures on how to install a window air conditioner like this one in a popup trailer . Here is the links

Any ideas will be welcome. Thanks

link
[edit]Fixed link.[/edit]

I've seen the window style mounted through the side/front/rear wall, down low below the folding part. Also seen the typical RV roof mount.  And I saw one that mounted a window a/c through the folding sidewall (it was a hard sided model) and it was removed to fold the pup down. Not a big deal with a 4000-5000 btu window type.  I've also seen the portable (roll around) a/c units in use - that may be the easiest solution for night tie use. Just move it out of the way during the day - even put it outside (with a cover in case of rain).

I finally got my things going....and here the final product in pictures in case someone will do the same. By the way i used it 3 weeks in Virginia and it works great , we had a good nights sleep ;D

here is the links for the pictures;

http://www.savefile.com/files/1670869

That's a neat job.

One caveat on the link - I was a little confused until I realized I had to download the zip file and open on my PC.

Not the easiest photo site for sure.  3 meg file on my connection is a nevermind.

So long as it works, sure a way to beat the heat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom