Banff & Jasper NP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BruceinFL

Leaving from East Glacier to Jasper in a couple of days. Can anyone recommend some specific campgrounds along the way? Especially Banff/Lake Louise area and Jasper.
Thanks.

The Canadian National Park campgrounds are decent.    Tunnel Mountain at Banff and Whistler at Jasper.  Be sure to get in early though - I'm told they fill up quickly during the summer season.  Especially if you want water & electric sites.    We were there in the fall and had no problem arriving in the afternoon, but even then the sites pretty much filled up by evening.

RV Roamer said:
The Canadian National Park campgrounds are decent.? ? Tunnel Mountain at Banff and Whistler at Jasper.? ?Be sure to get in early though - I'm told they fill up quickly during the summer season.? Especially if you want water & electric sites.? ? We were there in the fall and had no problem arriving in the afternoon, but even then the sites pretty much filled up by evening.

Thanks Gary. Having so much fun in this part of the country I don't want to come back, but Maryann misses her brick house. Wait til she gets back into the 95% humidity...may change her mind. Saw Joel and Camille in East Glacier....small world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom