Happy Birthday Daisy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don Miller strikes again ... isn't he wonderful!  :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAISY

Tom and Margi

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Daisy,
Happy Birthday to you!

And Many More.

Helaine

Helaine,

Maybe you should record it as a .wmv file and upload it as an attachment to your message  ;D  Heck, maybe we could have it play automatically every time someone posts a "happy birthday" message.

Tom said:
Helaine,

Maybe you should record it as a .wmv file and upload it as an attachment to your message  ;D  Heck, maybe we could have it play automatically every time someone posts a "happy birthday" message.

If you did, you'd have to pay someone royalty $$.

That's true Wendy, and it won't be cheap. When a local choral group put on a concert for a small audience, the royalty fees were something like $360 for the single performance.

We'll all just have to sing Happy Birthday to Daisy in our homes and/or RVs.......

Daisy, Can you hear us all singing?  :)

Wendy

Golly, gee, Thanks everyone for your good wishes and to Don's superb memory  ;D.  These birthdays sure are coming around a whole lot quicker. than I would like...... :D  Tried to tell my kids I was only 39, like Jack Benny, but they are all now older than that, so it didn't work.  Well, the good thing is, they do keep coming, so there is a bright lining up there..... ::)

Your singing wishes also reached the far northwest, and perhaps because it was bouncing off the mountains, I detected a few of you were off-key,  ;)  but it was wonderful just the same.  Almost as good as being with you all around a campfire somewhere.  You all are a great bunch!!

Daisy

Daisy,

Jerry and I both wish you a wonderful day and year.

Best wishes,
Ardra

A belated thanks Ardra and Jerry, Jeff and Sue.  It's nice to be remembered.  Hope you all are enjoying your summer.  Hopefully we'll all get together next winter, somewhere.

Daisy

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom