97 HR Endeavor Solar Panel Wattage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

klieneine

Hi Everyone!
As you may have seen from my previous post, we recently purchased a 97 HR Endeavor LE.  The coach came with 2 solar panels but I am not sure what the capacities of the panels are.  I collected as much information from the panels as I could so hopefully you can help me figure out what they are.  Neither panel has a model #.  The first panel is a "Battery Saver Pro" by ICP and it is 38" x 14".  The second panel is a Siemens 48" x 13".  I have no paperwork for either panel but I do have an installation guide from Solar Electric Specialties Co. Also there is a monitor panel installed behind the dinette next to the fridge which says it is from Solar Electric Specialties Co. This has a charge light and two meters.  One meter says Battery and has a red yellow and green bar on it ranging from 9 to 15 The other meter says panel and ranges from 0 to 15.

I believe that one of the panels may be the 48W panel that Ned said came optional with this model.  The other panel may have been installed in Nov. 1998.

Thanks

The meters appear to be volt meters, one for the raw panel output and one for the regulated output to the batteries.  Perhaps one of our solar experts can tell about what capacity the Siemens panel is from the dimensions.  Solar Electric Specialties is a distributor and not a dealer, but you could try contacting them, they may be able to direct you to a local dealer that could help you out with information.

SOLAR ELECTRIC SPECIALTIES
P.O. BOX 537
WILLITS, CALIF. 95490
707, 459-9496

Back
Top Bottom